Wigan Borough Community Partnership was recently established to ensure that support, expertise and resources are available to encourage the development of our voluntary, community and social enterprise sector and its volunteers to achieve best outcomes for local communities and residents.
To help us do this we are conducting a survey, the survey will:
– Identify what support is required by the voluntary and community sector;
– Understand challenges being faced by voluntary and community organisations;
– Gain an understanding of the people who benefit from the work of the voluntary and community sector;
– Gauge the size of the voluntary and community sector in Wigan;
– Ensure the collective assets, skills, talents of individuals, associations and organisations are recognised for their contribution to the community.
We would be really grateful if you could take the time to complete this survey by clicking on the link below, it should take no longer than 10-15 minutes to complete:
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01942 777985
Please complete by Friday 2nd November 2018.