Date Listed : 09/10/2020
Specific Skills Required : This opportunity will suit someone who:
*Has good IT skills.
* Is able and confident to talk to customers, staff, and other volunteers.
* Has the ability to work without supervision.
* Is confident in assisting customers using the self-service machines.
* Is able assist customers with basic library / Council enquiries.
* Has the ability to provide support to customers using the public access computers, including setting up email accounts.
* Willing and able to follow service guidelines, policies and procedures.
Benefits to you : Wigan Council offer high quality volunteer opportunities.
Ensure you are valued and treated with respect throughout your time volunteering.
Provide ongoing advice, training and support for you and your Volunteer Manager.
Recognise your contribution.
Outline your skills and explore opportunities for development.
Days / Dates / Times Required : Various
Area of opportunity : Wigan Borough
PLEASE QUOTE REFERENCE ‘VO10062’ WHEN APPLYING