Date Listed : 02/11/2020
Specific Skills Required : We provide lots of training, but we are looking for LV who are:
• Friendly and outgoing
• Have an interest in Archives, local history and Museums.
• Have experience working/volunteering with children and young people
• Have good communication skills
• Reliable – with regular attendance, we ask for a commitment of three shifts a month during term time with the option of flexible volunteering over school holidays.
• Age 18 or over.
• Are keen to learn and stay informed
Benefits to you :
Our Volunteers enjoy:
• Being surrounded by and involved in Local History
• Have the opportunity to gain experience working with children, young people and families
• Having the opportunity to learn new skills and gain experience in a public facing role.
• Access to our comprehensive Volunteer Training program.
We welcome Volunteers of all abilities and needs, please let us know if you do have any additional needs or requirements that we can help to support you with whilst volunteering. Please note that this role is wheelchair accessible.
Days / Dates / Times Required : We ask for a commitment of three shifts a month during term time. Starting in 2021 when the new building opens
Area of opportunity : Leigh Town Hall
PLEASE QUOTE REFERENCE ‘VO10081’ WHEN APPLYING