Date Listed : 02/11/2020
Specific Skills Required : We provide lots of training, but we are looking for FHV who are;
• Friendly and outgoing
• Have an interest in Archives, local history and Museums.
• Have an interest in research and ancestry.
• Have good communication skills
• Reliable – with regular attendance, we ask for a commitment of three shifts a month.
• Age 18 or over.
• Are keen to learn and stay informed
Benefits to you : Our Volunteers enjoy:
• Being surrounded by and involved in Local History
• Have the opportunity to gain experience working within research and ancestry.
• Having the opportunity to learn new skills and gain experience in a public facing role.
• Access to our comprehensive Volunteer Training program.
Days / Dates / Times Required : We ask for a commitment of three shifts a month, starting in 2021 when the new building opens.
Area of opportunity : Leigh Town Hall
PLEASE QUOTE REFERENCE ‘VO10082’ WHEN APPLYING