Date Listed : 18/02/2021
Specific Skills Required :We provide lots of training, but we are looking for CV who are:
• Friendly and outgoing
• Have an interest in Archives, local history and Museums.
• Have an interest in cataloguing, transcribing and indexing.
• Have good communication skills
• Reliable – with regular attendance, we ask for a commitment of two shifts a month.
• Age 18 or over.
• Are keen to learn and stay informed
Benefits to you :
Our Volunteers enjoy:
• Being surrounded by and involved in Local History
• The opportunity to gain experience working within collection management.
• Having the opportunity to learn new skills
• Access to our comprehensive Volunteer Training program.
We welcome Volunteers of all abilities and needs, please let us know if you do have any additional needs or requirements that we can help to support you with whilst volunteering. Please note that this role is wheelchair accessible
Area of opportunity : Leigh Town Hall
Virtual volunteering available now
PLEASE QUOTE REFERENCE ‘VO10107’ WHEN APPLYING